Most of my waking hours are dedicated to research. However, to maintain sanity, I regularly train in brazilian jiu jitsu, submission grappling, and judo.
The clubs I frequently train at are:
- Philadelphia Judo Club now part of Osagame (Ray Huxen)
- BJJ United (Jared Weiner)
- Balance Studios (Ricardo Migliarese, Phil Migliarese)
The clubs I love training at but don’t get a chance to get to as often because of transportation or scheduling conflicts are:
- Drexel Judo (Will Dampier)
- Main Line Judo (Tom Blair)
- Liberty Bell Judo (Lou Moyerman, Tony Kenis)
- Maxercise (John Disimone)
These sports are a constant challenge physically and mentally. I believe I’ve grown a lot as a person especially through my journey in wrestling, judo, and jiu jitsu. These are sports that allow me to spar at 100% intensity in training, and in doing so discover and confront my weaknesses and fears.